Sunday, February 24, 2008

Meet Teddy. He's my wingman.

We couldn't go out a couple weeks ago because he had his sister's wedding to go to in South Bend, but we normally hit downtown every Thursday night. Rock Bottom. Have A Nice Day. Ike And Jonesy's for a laugh. Just a typical Thirsty Thursday may have us hitting four or five places.

If I'm getting my drink on, dude, you know Teddy's ready to par-tay. When some jerk in the place is starting shit, Teddy's got my back and I got his. When some chica is getting too clingy at the bar, stunting my game, Teddy's slides on in there to diffuse the situation old school. So, yeah. He's pretty much my A number one bro.

Then, every Friday night is poker night at my buddy Steve-Os.My broheim supreme, Steve-O. He ain't there every Thursday with Teddy and me because his girl Toni be nagging him about too many boy's night out or something. He's always got poker night at his place on Friday though. He puts his foot down for that. I guess he got to give up some Thursdays for Friday you know? I think Toni got him whipped which violates rule numero uno: bros before hos. Steve-O, you know you my bro for life though.

So, what's up this Thursday? Who knows. Probably typical day of pulling numbers from broads we never gonna call. Then bringing home one if we feel like it. Living life shot by shot, beer by beer. You know how we do.

Hold up though. I didn't always live such a great life, but that was before T-Mobile gave me a lifestyle worth having. I didn't have a fave five. I didn't have Catherine Zeta-Jones informing me about the D-Wade Edition Sidekick. I wasn't going to "Get More" or "Stick Together." There wasn't a T-Mobile HotSpot at Starbucks for this guy. I was living the rest of my life like a schnook.

Now this is my life.

Pretty cool, huh? We're really having a good time because that's what people with T-Mobile do. We hang out and enjoy life in a multiracial, multicultural way. Our young hip fashion sense and above average good looks make us slightly out of your league, but we maintain a certain level of approachability. T-Mobile gets it in a way that other phone service providers don't. I wanted to be cool and with T-Mobile, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment